Sunday, October 2, 2016

Just a quick "Hello! I'm still here"

I've been terrible about keeping up with this blog.  And it's not like I don't have anything to say because I do.  Just seems like I'm having a real problem keeping up with Twitter, Facebook, Blogging, Etsy Shop and now my newly opened Scott's Marketplace shop.  I'm still learning though.  Marketing has never been my strong suit LOL!

I'm still creating!  I had that wonderful surge of creativity last November 2016 in preparation for a craft fair.  So I've got a lot of singles in my inventory.  However, I'll be making them into full outfits. I find that my online sales are better as outfits than singles.  So I'm pulling everything together and adding tights, socks, bags, jackets, whatever is needed to create full, fashionable outfits.

AND it's October!  I'm getting my creativity mojo back.  I've got the cutest coats that I'm working on and I've created a pattern for making tights and socks from ladies knee socks which I'm going to try to post for you all in the near future.

Just wanted to give you a quick update and let you know that I'm still here :D

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment